What is Home Staging?
Home staging is a way of showing a house in it’s most attractive light to potential buyers in order to sell it faster than your competition and for better price.
Staging Studio offers staging services to home owners and condo and apartment owners in Calgary and Medicine Hat.
Home Staging Facts and Statistics
- A buyer has an opinion of your house within the first 8 seconds.
- First impressions, starting with curb appeal, are critical. Does your house quickly capture buyers’ hearts and imaginations?
- The longer your house is on the market, the lower the selling price will be.
- Statistics show a well staged home spends 50% less time on the market.
- A buyer stays in a vacant house an average of 5 minutes, but tends to stay in a furnished home an average of 40 minutes.
- Statistics show that 9 out of 10 people cannot visualize how the property could be without the furnishings in place.
- Staging helps the buyer to emotionally connect with your home. It allows them to mentally move in, not move on.
- Your investment in Staging now costs less than your price reduction later.
- Statistics show a well staged home sells for at least 30% more than a comparable non-staged home.
Home Staging Myths Debunked
For some, the idea of letting someone else come into their house and make changes to the look and feel of their home seems awkward. Please bear in mind that, unlike an interior designer, a home stager comes into your home when you want to sell it and not to redecorate for you to live in it. A home stager will make your place less personal, less ‘yours’, and give it an altogether more neutral look, while presenting your home’s features to their fullest. The reason behind this is that your potential buyers should not come as your visitors to your home, but rather as interested parties looking into a well-presented property. It is this difference that lets the potential buyers look at your place with their own needs, wants, lifestyle and furniture in mind.
Home Staging in Calgary
The real estate market in Calgary has cooled off and slowed down. In this situation, it is more important than ever to position your real estate ahead of the competition. Home Staging can make the difference between having your house for sale in Calgary for several months or selling it quickly. We also offer our staging services in Medicine Hat, so please feel free to contact us from 'The Hat', too.
Please have a look around our web site and find out more about Staging Studio Inc. We are your Calgary based partner in speeding up the sale of your property!
The Small Print
Notice to home owner: Staging Studio Inc. cannot guarantee and makes no representations or warranties that staging your home will cause it to sell more quickly or for a higher asking price.